Oralite FTP 2500 Fluorescent Lime Reflective Numbers - 2" Tall (Peel & Stick)
Quantity 1 = 10 Numbers (either single numbers or 0-9)
Oralite Brilliance Series "Self Adhesive" Prismatic Reflective Letters are thin and flexible fluorescent lime decals designed to meet or exceed NFPA 1971, 2007 edition, and Project Fires Design Criteria 1985. These fire-resistant decals offer superior reflectivity and durability under demanding firefighting conditions. The smooth sealed outer surface provides superior performance, abrasion resistance, wet performance, and easy cleaning. Each letter is 2" tall and applied via the peel and stick method. Simply peel the letter from its backing and press on to a smooth clean surface. We use an Arial Bold font.
We sell these in lots of 10 numbers. You can get 10 of a single number or the numbers 0-9. To clarify, if you choose Quantity 1 of "10 - Number 5's" you will receive 10 - 2" tall number 5's. If you choose Quantity 1 of "Numbers 0-9 (1 of each)" you will receive one of each 2" tall numbers.
If you need larger numbers or anything custom just contact me through the link above.
- Self Adhesive Peel and Stick. Aggressive Adhesive.
- Fire Resistant NFPA Approved numbers for fire equipment.
- Works when wet: Ensures visibility in all conditions.
- Edge-to-edge reflectivity: Provides the greatest visibility in low-light conditions.
- Prismatic retroreflective performance: Highest reflectivity on the market.
- Many times brighter than standard engineer grade.
- Smooth sealed outer surface: Abrasion resistant and easy to clean
- Single-layer construction. It does not delaminate like the competition.
- Toughest trim in the fire service industry.
- Year after year of performance.
- Specification compliant: Meets and exceeds requirements for:
- NFPA 1971-2013
- NFPA 1977-2011
Reflective Tape Inventory Updated: Mar 25, 2023