Oralite V98 Pre-Printed Chevron Rolls - SOLD BY THE FOOT
Quantity 1 = 1 Foot (please order a minimum of 3 feet per slant)
Use the drop down menu above to make your choice. Enter the number of feet in the box marked QTY.
Pre-Striped Chevron Panels by the foot. We carry 1", 2", 3", 4", 6", 8", 12", 15" and 30" widths. Available in a left hand or right hand slant (see picture below) Slants on a LH roll slant to the left like a tree that leans to the left. Slants on a RH roll slant to the right like a tree that leans to the right.
Self adhesive. Peel backing and apply to a clean, smooth surface. Combine equal lengths of left and right slant to create a chevron pattern on the rear of your vehicle. (NOTE - when you order more than one foot the order comes as a continuous roll. So an order for 5 feet of left slant would come as a single roll that is 5 feet continuous. Same for right slant.)
Pricing is as follows -
- 1" Wide Rolls (left or right) - $4 per linear foot
- 2" Wide Rolls (left or right) - $6 per linear foot
- 3" Wide Rolls (left or right) - $7 per linear foot
- 4" Wide Rolls (left or right) - $8 per linear foot
- 6" Wide Rolls (left or right) - $10 per linear foot
- 8" Wide Rolls (left or right) - $14 per linear foot
- 12" Wide Rolls (left or right) - $20 per linear foot
- 15" Wide Rolls (left or right) - $25 per linear foot
- 30" Wide Rolls (left or right) - $35 per linear foot
NOTE - MINIMUM order is 3 feet per roll. If you get a left slant roll and a right slant roll each roll would need to be a minimum of 3 feet long each.
All of the chevron panel rolls on this page have stripes that are 6" wide diagonally. This makes them NFPA 1901 compliant. Our Pre-Striped rolls are pre-printed at the factory. Oralite V98 material is the best material on the market. It is conformable and repositionable as well as being extremely tough and bright.
Pre Printed V98 Oralite chevron rolls are especially suited for customers who have multiple vehicles and want to save money by buying in bulk. The material is easy to cut and apply. Just cut what you need. Our V98 material will conform to mild curves and things like weld lines and rivets, however, it is not designed to be stretched to fit into extreme indentions.