Super Engineer Grade Type 2 Reflective Tape - One Inch Wide Rolls
Nikkalte Brand Super Engineer Grade Reflective Tape - ASTM D4956 Type 2 (aka SEG). Available in White, Red, Orange, Yellow, Blue, and Green. Double the reflectivity of regular engineering grade reflective tape at only a slightly higher price. Great for smooth or rounded surfaces with no compound curves. SEG is a Type II retro-reflective adhesive tape that is approximately 5.5 mil and has a permanent acrylic adhesive with a peel-off release liner (backing). This reflective film utilizes embedded microscopic glass beads to reflect light. (Enclosed lens film) Super Engineer Grade meets ASTM specifications D 4956 Type 2 and LS-300C standards. This tape is resistant to weathering and fading and has a 12-year outdoor rating.
Nikkalite reflective SEG is a type 2 commercial grade film and stamped with a star watermark to show that it is super engineer grade and not standard engineer grade.
Sold in 1 inch x 30 foot ($34.99) or 150 foot ($59.99) lengths on this product page
- ASTM D4956 Type 2 Reflective Tape.
- Twice as bright as standard engineer grade films.
- Visible from twice the distance as type 1 films for added safety and visibility.
- Single layer design meaning it will not delaminate like other reflective tapes.
- 12 year outdoor rating.
- Aggressive adhesive. Peel, stick, and press on with a cloth or squeegee. (Best on a clean dry smooth surface)
- Used to mark police cars, fire trucks and apparatus, emergency vehicles, fire trucks, helmets, loading dock areas, bollards, poles, dumpsters, fences, gates, barricades, tractor-trailers, and more.