Super Engineer Grade Type 2 (SEG) Reflective Tape - Four Inch Wide Rolls
Super Engineer Grade Type 2 Reflective Tape. Nikkalite Brand - Twice the reflectivity of standard engineer grade. Available in White, Red, Orange, Yellow, Blue, and Green. Perfect for smooth or single curve surfaces. No compound curves. Durable Type II reflective tape. 5.5 mils thick with a permanent acrylic adhesive. Simple peel and stick application. SEG reflective film utilizes embedded microscopic glass beads to reflect light. (Enclosed lens technology) Meets or Exceeds ASTM specifications D 4956 Type 2 and LS-300C standards. Resistant to weathering and fading and has a 12-year outdoor rating.
Nikkalite SEG Type 2 reflective is commercial grade film, stamped with a star watermark to show that it is super engineer grade and not standard engineer grade.
Sold in 4 inch x 30 foot ($48.99) or 150 foot ($129.99) lengths on this product page
- ASTM D4956 Type Two Reflective Tape.
- Double the reflectivity of standard engineer grade films.
- Can be seen from twice as far as type 1 films.
- Single-layer design. Does not delaminate like other reflective tapes.
- Extra Long 12 year outdoor rating.
- Strong adhesive. Peel, stick, and press on with a cloth or squeegee. (Best on a clean dry smooth surface)
- Used to mark fire trucks, police cars, emergency vehicles, hard hats, loading dock areas, bollards, poles, roll-off containers, fences, gates, barricades, semi-trucks, horse trailers and more.