Super Engineer Grade Type 2 (SEG) Reflective Tape - Four Inch Wide Rolls
Super Engineer Grade Type 2 Reflective Tape. Nikkalite Brand - Twice the reflectivity of standard engineer grade. Perfect for smooth or single curve surfaces. No compound curves. Durable Type II reflective tape. 5.5 mils thick with a permanent acrylic adhesive. Simple peel and stick application. SEG reflective film utilizes embedded microscopic glass beads to reflect light. (Enclosed lens technology) Meets or Exceeds ASTM specifications D 4956 Type 2 and LS-300C standards. Resistant to weathering and fading and has a 12-year outdoor rating.
Nikkalite SEG Type 2 reflective is commercial grade film, stamped with a star watermark to show that it is super engineer grade and not standard engineer grade.
Sold in 4 inch x 30 foot or 150 foot lengths on this product page
- ASTM D4956 Type Two Reflective Tape.
- Double the reflectivity of standard engineer grade films.
- Can be seen from twice as far as type 1 films.
- Single-layer design. Does not delaminate like other reflective tapes.
- Extra Long 12 year outdoor rating.
- Strong adhesive. Peel, stick, and press on with a cloth or squeegee. (Best on a clean dry smooth surface)
- Used to mark fire trucks, police cars, emergency vehicles, hard hats, loading dock areas, bollards, poles, roll-off containers, fences, gates, barricades, semi-trucks, horse trailers and more.