Super Engineer Grade Type 2 (SEG) Reflective Tape - Two Inch Wide Rolls
Super Engineer Grade Reflective Tape by Nikkalite - ASTM D4956 Type 2. Available in White, Red, Orange, Yellow, Blue, and Green. Twice the reflectivity of standard engineering grade Type 1 reflective tape at only a slightly higher price. Perfect for smooth or rounded surfaces. No compound curves. Durable Type II retro-reflective self-adhesive tape. Approximately 5.5 mils thick with a permanent acrylic adhesive. Simple peel and stick application. SEG reflective film utilizes embedded microscopic glass beads to reflect light. (Enclosed lens technology) Meets or Exceeds ASTM specifications D 4956 Type 2 and LS-300C standards. Resistant to weathering and fading and has a 12-year outdoor rating.
Nikkalite SEG Type 2 reflective is commercial grade film and stamped with a star watermark to show that it is super engineer grade and not standard engineer grade.
Sold in 2 inch x 30 foot ($41.99 ) or 150 foot ($81.99) lengths on this product page
- ASTM D4956 Type 2 Reflective Film.
- Double the reflectivity of standard engineer grade films.
- Visible from twice as far as type 1 films for added safety and visibility.
- Single layer design. This tape will not delaminate like other reflective tapes.
- Extra Long 12 year outdoor rating.
- Strong adhesive. Peel, stick, and press on with a cloth or squeegee. (Best on a clean dry smooth surface)
- Used to mark fire trucks, police cars, emergency vehicles, helmets, loading dock areas, bollards, poles, dumpsters, fences, gates, barricades, semi trucks, horse trailers and more.