Quantity 1 = 1 Foot Of 6" SOLAS (1404 version for flexible surfaces)
**USE QTY FOR # OF FEET **
6" Wide SOLAS - $8.00 per foot (orders of more than one foot are sent as continuous rolls)
- Article - Difference between 1403 and 1404 SOLAS.
- Adhesive Backed (peel and stick) Oralite SOLAS 1404 Tape is the brightest reflective tape on the market.
- This is the FD1404 version that is designed to be used on Zodiacs, inflatable boats and liferafts, fabrics, survival suits, jackets, life preservers and other flexible surfaces. The FD1404 SOLAS is flexible and will stretch.
- Oralite Adhesive SOLAS is also very popular for motor cyclists and bicyclist due to its extreme reflectivity. Can be applied to hard or flexible surfaces as well as jackets. When applying to clothing keep in mind that the tape will not go through a wash cycle unless it has been applied and then stitched on.
- The tape has a strong aggressive adhesive and is designed to withstand the harsh marine environment and extreme cold.
- As you can see from the chart at the bottom of this page the candela rating is 1000 which is over 13 times brighter than standard white engineer grade reflective tape. Incredibly bright.
- FD1404 is IMO Type I certified and meets USCG requirements for SOLAS (Safety of Life at Sea).
- Spec Sheet - SOLAS M82 FD1404